Komatsu America Corp. | KAC
Confidential Compliance Line Toll-Free #(877) 587–2930
Confidential Compliance Line E-Mail Address
Komatsu Equipment is committed to the maintenance of its integrity, business ethics and reputation and will conduct its business legally and fairly. We require employees to conduct their personal and business affairs in a manner consistent with acceptable business practices and with a high degree of personal integrity at all times. The Komatsu America Corp. Employee Code of Conduct (Code of Conduct), which is provided to each employee, sets out the standards to be followed while employed by the Company. Establishment of these standards of conduct does not alter the employment-at-will relationship. As a condition of employment, employees will be required to periodically sign a statement of compliance stating that they have read and understand the Code of Conduct.
Click Here to Read the Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct Includes Instructions and Policies of the Following:
- Environmental Compliance Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Confidential Information Policy
- Release of Non-public Information
- Company Communications System Policy
- Conflict of Interest policy
- Government Relations Policy
- Foreign Corrupt Practice Act Compliance Policy
- Anti-boycott Policy
- Antitrust Compliance Policy
- Accurate Accounting and Audit Policy
- Fraud Policy Statement
Anyone who becomes aware of a circumstance that violates or appears to violate the Rules, or related Company policies, laws and regulations must immediately report such conduct or suspicion. This report can be made to his or her immediate supervisor/manager or local management. If the individual feels that this would not be appropriate under the circumstances, he or she should contact the KAC Compliance Committee; Vice President – General Counsel; or Vice President – Human Resources, or use the alternative communication channels detailed below.
Please note that all suspected fraudulent activity or questionable accounting and auditing matters must be promptly and directly reported to the KAC Compliance Officer, using any of the communication channels listed below.
An alternative means for confidential and anonymous reporting:
- Call the toll-free KAC Compliance Line: (877) 587-2930
- Call the KAC Compliance Line Rolling Meadows: (847) 437-5860
- Fax the KAC Compliance Fax Number: (847) 692-6197
- Send an e-mail to: KACComplianceOfficer@komatsuna.com
- Write to the KAC Compliance Committee at: Komatsu America Corp.
Attention:KAC COMPLIANCE COMMITTEE
One Continental Towers
1701 W. Golf Rd.
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008